It’s round-up time! Because I’m busy moving this weekend and new content just was not happening for me today. Or for a few days I’m thinking. Moving takes a while. But – new house to organize so I’m pretty excited for that!
I’m a bit of a nerd and actually quite enjoy organizing things. It just plain makes me happy to have everything organized and tidy. I mean, I have 3 small kids so it’s highly unlikely that it will stay that way for long, but a girl can dream.
Since it’s summer time, I am all about the grilling recipes. Grilled kabobs is the name of the game here today. Because food on a stick is awesome, and all meals should be like this.
From sides to main dishes to dessert, I’ve got you covered here. So we can eat grilled kebabs all summer long. Who’s with me?
1. Bacon Wrapped Asparagus Skewers from Lil’ Luna
2. Grilled Moroccan Vegetable Skewers from Natasha’s Kitchen
3. Balsamic Steak and Mushroom Skewers from Paleo Leap
4. Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs from Dinner at the Zoo
5. Balsamic Honey Chicken Peach Skewers from Flavor the Moments
6. Lime Coconut Chicken Kabobs from Bake.Eat.Repeat.
7. Bacon Bourbon BBQ Chicken Kebabs from Host the Toast
8. Fajita Chicken Kebabs from Well Plated by Erin
9. Herbed Lemon Garlic Chicken Skewers from The Recipe Critic
10. Hawaiian Ham and Pineapple Skewers from The Recipe Rebel
11. Grilled Shrimp and Sausage Kabobs from Taste and Tell
12. Chipotle Grilled Shrimp Skewers with Maple Glaze from Sweet Peas & Saffron
13. Rainbow Salmon Skewers from The View From Great Island
14. Grilled Scallop and Orange Kebabs with Honey-Ginger Glaze from Skinnytaste
15. Grilled Fruit Kebabs with White Chocolate Drizzle from The Cookie Rookie
16. Grilled Peaches and Cherries with Cinnamon-Honey Syrup from Home Cooking Memories
17. Grilled Strawberry Shortcake Skewers with Blueberry Glaze from Handle the Heat