Everybody loves pie, so I’ve rounded up 18 amazing pie recipes for you to choose from! So many pies, so little time.
It’s Pi Day today! I love having an excuse to make (and eat!) pie, and I’ve always loved math (I’m a bit of a nerd that way) so Pi Day is made for me I think.
Even if you don’t like math all that much – you can still eat pie (I’ll let you), and everyone loves pie. So I’ve rounded up a whole bunch of amazing looking pie recipes that you could try tonight for dessert. I was going to share a new pie recipe with you today, but….today kind of snuck up on me and I wasn’t organized enough to do that. So that will have to wait.
- Raspberry Pie from Bake.Eat.Repeat.
- Strawberries and Cream Citrus Pie from A Latte Food
- Mini Chocolate Chip Cookie Pies from Buns in my Oven
- Dutch Apple Pie from My Kitchen Craze
- Pumpkin Pie from Bake.Eat.Repeat.
- Mini Pecan Pies from Live Well Bake Often
- Best Key Lime Pie from Mom on Timeout
- Skillet Cherry Peach Pies from Baked by Rachel
- Berry Pop Tarts from Bake.Eat.Repeat.
- Mini Turtle Pudding Pies from The Recipe Rebel
- Grapefruit Pie with Honey Whipped Cream from Baked by an Introvert
- Chocolate Peanut Pie from Crazy for Crust
- Blueberry Custard Pie with Buttery Pecan Streusel from Mel’s Kitchen Cafe
- Lemon Meringue Brownie Pie from Bake.Eat.Repeat.
- No Bake Chocolate Mint Oreo Pie from Life Made Sweeter
- Mini Pear and Cranberry Pies with Brown Butter Glaze from Sweet Peas and Saffron
- Lemon Cream Pie from Well Plated
- Caramel Apple Streusel Pie from Bake.Eat.Repeat.